Pages

5.13.2009

I LOVE THEM!



Every night I look at the sky to find the moon (and also the inspiration up there because I don’t know why, I really love it and it bears a lot of ideas) but most of the night this semester, it look so dim.





And what I dislike for this semester is the sun has very 'excellent' light and makes my body feel like I am living in an oven. That makes my press powder melting on my face. Heheh. But it is not a salient point. The point is, I am very sick about this. Imagine, once you already take a proper bath, wearing a nice dress, go out and not even 10 minutes walking down the road, you are already sweating! And afterwards, you also get caught with the flu, and then the fever. Ah, assobru minal iman…





One thing that I start to dislike ab initio, when I step my foot in IIUM is the geographical area (besides the very weak administration services. Huhuhu). I just can say that once you become a student of IIUM it is a day dreaming to wear a pairs of high heels to go to the class if you are walking every day and your mahalah is very far from the kuliyyah. The ‘smooth’ and ‘flat’ floor of IIUM will destroy your shoes. I don’t know for how many times I send my shoes to the cobbler to make it fine and I don’t know how many shoes that my friends help me to put it into the dustbin because I always feel unwilling to throw my shoes as I am crazy about them even they are almost look like rubbish. And there was a day, my dad asks me whilst he array our family members’ shoes on our shelves,” Who’s these shoes belong to?” “Me Ayah.” I replied. “Huh, it’s look like very hard for you to achieve the heaven.” “Err?” “You are very rich with the shoes. The rich people will be asked by the God for so many questions about their properties.” He jested. Hahaha…


Well, it is not very interesting to talk about what you dislike, actually. The curses might be flow easily through your tongue. (Me, myself frankly, there are two words of cursing melting in my mouth; ‘bodoh’ and ‘gila’. Huhu.) Then, let’s talk about what I love this semester.









The Islamic World View (Tasawwur Islam) class conducted by Dr. Zainiy. It is a really worldview class. Very impress. He teaches so many things that tell us the knowledge surrounds the geoid even the universe; correcting our point of view about the others side of the world, explaining to us that people come from the different part of the world practicing and thinking the very far cry things from us and up to some extend we must respect their belief, telling us the universality of Islam that always upholding the justice for the man and practicing the equality without consider about the genders, colors of skin, the races etc, make we realize the reality of the life of the Muslims nowadays that sometimes only says the Islamic creed but do nothing to manifest it (I confess, including me) even for the matters of cleanliness, and always remind us that never ever judge the book by its cover because we must understand what mould the people to be like this or like that (Yeah, because sometimes we just hope that the people around us understand ourselves without considering about their hope to be understand), the movies, the books, the big bang occurs, the global warming, volcanoes eruption, sciences, metaphysics, theology, and 1001 things that you should know about the realms of seen and unseen. For me, Associate Professor Dr. Muhammad Zainiy b. Uthman is a library; full with the knowledge and always give the knowledge.



And guess what… frankly, I am not a real morning person. After Fajar prayer and sometimes recite the short verses of al-Quran, I will lie back on my comfort bed and this bad habit (I admit it) has cause me to miss the class that start at 8 a.m. for most of the time (that is why I always avoid registering for the early morning class.) But for the sake of Islamic Worldview Class this semester, I swept that habit under the carpet and about 15 minutes before 8 in the morning, I already on my seat in front of the lecture room.
Pray for me the barakallah for all the knowledge that I get there, that will be shared with all of you through my writings… Insyaallah…



And now… like the God listen to my wish, whilst I typing this, outside of my window, I feel the soft breeze, the sun is hiding, and gently, the sky start pouring the rain and the grasses spread its green smell… and I love it! = ))


3 Bicara Balas.:

HAFIZ LATIFF said...

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

sayidah mu'izzah...
yeah, i really like them too except the high heels la... heheh. whatever it is, for things to change, we must change first, right? so, the change that have been made by you is really great. keep up the good works!

Sayidah Mu'izzah said...

thanks to dr.zainiy la coz his impressive class had change me...hu2

Muizzah's Blog said...

nice blog....